Nagios & Apache Configuration

Russell Adams RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Wed Aug 27 23:40:06 CEST 2003

I'm trying to configure Apache to allow me to run Nagios on a
VirtualHost. Perhaps someone has some input into this process.

I have a webserver, (ie: webserver.mydomain.com), with Nagios
currently running on it at http://webserver.mydomain.com/nagios/. I've
created a DNS alias for the webserver called nagios.mydomain.com, and
am trying to setup a virtual host to have nagios on
http://nagios.mydomain.com/.

I have been unsuccessful so far at using url rewriting to redirect
queries, and not much luck with trying the direct approach.

My ultimate goal is to have Nagios available on
http://webserver.mydomain.com/nagios/ and http://nagios.mydomain.com/.

Any input would be appreciated.

Russell