Hostgroups for convenience, not display?

Jeremy Madea J.Madea at mdl.com
Wed Aug 27 21:31:48 CEST 2003

Thanks. That's less than intuitive... :-)

I wasn't able to get a "null contact" to work, so I created a 'nobody'
contact.

Also, I found what I think is a documentation bug. Nagios reported errors in
the configuration when I left out the email address, and then again when I
left out the host and service notification commands (even after I set the
timeperiods to 'none' and the options to 'n' for both hosts and service
notifications.) If I read the docs right, those properties are -supposed- to
be optional. Can someone confirm that?

Anyway, many thanks for the quick response.

-j

--
Jeremy Madea
Senior Systems Engineer