Allowing users only to see certain hosts

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Tue Aug 26 14:38:59 CEST 2003

Yes, you did. With cgi auth enabled users are only able to see services, hosts and hostgroups for which they are listed as contacts. If you do not wish them to get notifications then set their notification period to none.

--
Marc

Sent from a very tiny wireless device with a very tiny unlit keyboard.