Segfault

Jamie Baddeley jamie.baddeley at vpc.co.nz
Mon Aug 25 09:27:00 CEST 2003

Hi All,

I've just finished a new nagios install.

checking configs, it gets to:

....Checking for circular paths between hosts...

and segfaults.

I've got about 200 hosts and about 600 services, with a moderately complex
parent/child setup.

I'm not doing anything blatantly silly, so is it possible that I've simply
done something wrong with my parents definitions, and instead of Nagios
telling me so, it just hangs?

Lemme know if an strace (or insert favourite debug approach here) will help.

Cheers

jamie