Network Bandwidth Utilisation question

Anders Holm anders.holm at criticalpath.net
Thu Aug 21 14:15:40 CEST 2003

Hi Folks.

Is it possible to check for a device reaching it's maximum bandwidth limits?

I do know what the network speed is, but can't figure out how to check a device
to see if it is reaching it's max. Having a problem where I'm thinking it could
be related to network being saturated, but need to be able to show that to be
the case, if indeed it is...

New to Nagios so am not sure if this is possible or not, so apologies in case
this is basic, or known to not be supported.

TIA!

--
Anders Holm - Critical Path Technical Support

Contact Details: http://support.criticalpath.net/contact.jsp
New Issues:      technical.support at criticalpath.net
Ongoing Issues:  messaging.support at criticalpath.net
Support Site:    http://support.criticalpath.net/