big problem, please help !

Giuliano Zorzi g.zorzi at tecom.it
Tue Aug 19 10:21:16 CEST 2003

Hi,
 I have a nagios box with the 1.1 version on it. the schedule queue is
frozen at 2003-08-16. how can I unfreeze it ? If I try to force a check
on an host the cgi hangs. I have mysql support enabled for all available
dataa.

thanks
--
Giuliano Zorzi
Tecnico R&S
g.zorzi at tecom.it
www.tecom.it

This e-mail may contains confidential information and is for the
exclusive use of the addressee/s. If you are not the addressee, then any
unauthorised distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited.
If received in error, please notify the sender and delete it
immediately. We accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by
any person arising from use of this e-mail. Unauthorised diffusion of
any kind of personal data, will be prosecuted according the Italian
"Privacy Law" no. 675/1996