NagMIN Update

Martin, Stanley G [GMG] Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com
Fri Aug 15 16:53:04 CEST 2003

Don't know if this is a problem or something I'm seeing incorrectly, but
when I go to add a new Service Dependency, the choices for Execution
Criteria Failure and Notification Criteria Failure don't seem to be
correct based on the Nagios documentation.  The choices given are:

Up
Down
Unreachable
Critical
None

The choices are the same for both.

>From the Nagios documentation they should be:

OK
Warning
Unknown
Critical
None

define servicedependency{
     dependent_host_name host_name
     dependent_service_description service_description
     host_name host_name
     service_description service_description
     execution_failure_criteria [o,w,u,c,n]
     notification_failure_criteria [o,w,u,c,n]
}

Stanley G. Martin
System Administrator
Sprint - EIS3 Customer Care