check_nagios returns WARNING

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Thu Aug 14 10:16:52 CEST 2003

Someone else has mentioned this, but there's been no action yet.
check_nagios reads the last line of the status.log, but the format of the
file has changed with Nagios 2.0. Someone sent a patch in, but then we'd
have to try and work out which format the file is in. Maybe just check the
last updated time of the file?

Ton

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.