status.cgi output outdated

Shirley shirley at origamipartners.com
Wed Aug 13 20:12:09 CEST 2003

i'm so glad it's that simple - i should've caught that nagios process
still running after the stop, but i guess i got a little complacent after
the 10,000 times using the init script had worked.

i killed off the stray nagios process the init script failed to stop
and everything works as expected. thanks for your help marc