CGI authentication makes me mad

Tristan-Matthieu Robichaud tmr at iscream.net
Wed Aug 13 16:14:04 CEST 2003

Oh there's something..  since it's on Debian, the path for nagios.cmd is
a bit different ( /var/log/nagios/rw/nagios.cmd )

It executes with no errors. I already did that step while configuring
nagios (created the nagiocmd group and stuff).

Still the same CGI related error messages.

Thank you,

TMR

--
Tristan-Matthieu Robichaud <tmr at iscream.net>