Passive checks

Priegue, Ramiro (Ramiro) priegue at lucent.com
Tue Aug 12 23:24:31 CEST 2003

Hello Guys,
	I'm trying to monitor some remote asynchronous services with nagios.
	Due the type of service I'm trying to configure some passive checks
using the send_nsca client and the nsca daemon. I installed both (client and
daemon) without problem, and I'm able to see the reception of the client
message in the event log.
	I saw that a while after getting a state change OK to Critical the
state of the service returned to OK without the reception of any further
client message.
	My question is, how can I make the service stay in the current state
(let's say Critical) until a new client message arrives?

	Thanks and regards
		Ramiro

--

Qué es la realidad, señor basurero?