disabel "CRITICAL: Socket timeout"

Jordi Vidal jordivi at wtransnet.net
Tue Aug 12 17:51:27 CEST 2003

Hi
	I have a poor line with my servers, many times my boss get
Nagios SMS messages to its mobile phone at late night (or early moorning)
with "your server is down" but is not a server problem, is a line problem.

	How can I avoid to have notifications when the CRITICAL state
is because a "Socket timeout" error.

P.Ex: ==========================
Service: www.xxxxxxx.com
Host: Your Web Server