Issue with hostgroups.

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 18:12:34 CEST 2003

Typically (and very embarrassingly), no sooner had I sent the last message I
spotted what I had done wrong.

I converted a service definition into a template as we used the same for all
our services, the other day I changed some of these to use hostgroups, of
course, that meant that the service now no longer had a hostname, and
therefore inherited the hostname from the service template.

I've now made the template a real template with register 0 on it; let this
be a lesson for the lazy (three cheers for us!!)

Steve