Messed up Statusmap

Sebastian Schubert basti at sskm.net
Thu Aug 7 17:31:20 CEST 2003

Hello everybody,

i've got some minor problems with the statusmap.
We're currently monitoring 353 Systems and the Statusmap looks a bit
weird when i use the Statusmaps that are generated without user supplied
coords.

I've defined some Ext Infos for EVERY Host:

Example Host Definition:

define hostextinfo{
        host_name               alc017002232
        notes_url               \
https://nagios.intra.sskm.de/infos.php?host=alc017002232
        icon_image              4024.jpg
        icon_image_alt          Alcatel Omniswitch 4024
        statusmap_image         my_switch.png
        }

Nagios version is 1.0, OS is RedHat Linux 8.0
Any one else got problems like me ??

--
"In god we trust, the Rest we Monitor"
Sebastian Schubert - RHCE