Compiling NRPE issue with Solaris

Garrett, Matt M SITI-ITDIEEE matt.garrett at shell.com
Thu Aug 7 13:58:15 CEST 2003

Richard

Note sure if you found the answer to this.

But for the rest of the list.
openssl needs to be compiled with the following options to get so libs
./Configure --prefix=WHAT_EVER --openssldir=WHAT_EVER solaris-sparcv7-gcc shared

Note this is the same config as used on the sunfreeware version
So would suggest using that instead of compiling your self.
Thanks to Chan for pointing me in the right direction .

Matt

Matthew Garrett
Unix System Support
Seafield House, North Anderson Drive, Aberdeen AB15 6GZ, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1224 81 8373 Other Tel: Internal 630 8373
Email: Matt.M.Garrett at is.shell.com