Nagios alert that submits a Remedy/ARC Ticket?

Jérôme Fenal jerome.fenal at logicacmg.com
Thu Aug 7 13:41:50 CEST 2003

Hi,

we already do this using Request Tracker, which is able to open a ticket by receiving a mail.

If Remedy is able to open a ticket on a received mail, then it's as easy as configuring a contact for the hosts and services that need to open the ticket. Furthermore, if you can keep track of what opened the ticket, you could even think of closing the ticket on a recovery.

Regards,

Jérôme

--
Jérôme Fenal - Consultant Unix/SAN/Logiciel Libre
Groupe Expert & Managed Services - LogicaCMG France

the system manager. LogicaCMG