Time Zone settings in Nagios

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Thu Aug 7 06:00:26 CEST 2003

Have you tried setting the date_format option in the main config file
to "euro"?

# DATE FORMAT OPTION
# This option determines how short dates are displayed. Valid options
# include:
#       us              (MM-DD-YYYY HH:MM:SS)
#       euro            (DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS)
#       iso8601         (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS)
#       strict-iso8601  (YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS)
#

date_format=euro

On 6 Aug 2003 at 17:35, Voon, Ton wrote:

> Good question! Add TZ=whatever; export TZ into your nagios startup
> script
>
> I want to know how to change the output of the date from American to
> British...

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---