Any plans for admin UI interface

Brian Snead BSnead at infosysnetworks.com
Thu Aug 7 03:47:00 CEST 2003

My experience with Webmin is only a few months, but it seems to be very integrated into Linux security. For example, you can have the users be authenticated with their Linux credentials. Then, you can restrict what modules they can have access to. For example, I let my administrators have access to Mysql and Nagmin. That is all they see and is where they default. In fact, if a user only has access to one module, it can automatically launch that module.

One additional note, I have installed webmin with SSL support, so all my administrators have to access the pages via https.

Brian.