auugh nagios went nuts

Jeremy Hanmer jeremy at hq.newdream.net
Wed Aug 6 02:08:45 CEST 2003

This probably would have been better sent to the Gentoo list, but I'm
assuming that you added a "mysql" USE flag since the last time you
installed nagios.  If that flag is set, the ebuild will automatically
use mysql for all data types.  Re-emerge all nagios packages with
USE="-mysql" and I'd bet your problems will go away.