Temptrax plugin for Netsaint

Chris Stankaitis chris.stankaitis at datawire.net
Tue Aug 5 14:40:13 CEST 2003

If I had to guess, when your running the command from CMD Line your
probably root, or another user that isn't the same user that your
running netsaint as, check the ownership and permissions for /dev/ttyS0
chances are you'll find that you need to give the user that Nagios is
running as permissions to access the device.

Chris