Nagios / Exchange

Chris Merkel chrism at geo-synthetics.com
Mon Aug 4 20:25:10 CEST 2003

Well, I haven't gotten into the SNMP side of Nagios monitoring, but if I
were you, I'd check into the check_snmp plugin. Personally, I'd monitor the
amount of items in the MTA queues. I don't know the OIDs off the top of my
head, but I'm sure you can find it online, or, if anyone on-list is using
Nagios + Exchange + SMNP, perhaps they have some suggestions.

(Replying to list because I'm curious too.)

- Chris