Nagios / Exchange

Chris Merkel chrism at geo-synthetics.com
Mon Aug 4 19:27:19 CEST 2003

The ones that you want to know if they're up or down. ;-)

Seriously though, I use the Nagios Agent to watch the status of all of my
Exchange services, along with using check_imap, check_http, check_pop and
check_smtp to check for specific results of those services. I do this
double-checking because sometimes a service may be running, but not
responding to client requests.

Chris Merkel