Apan display graphs with no data

Chan Chee Seng gisccs at nus.edu.sg
Mon Aug 4 03:04:29 CEST 2003

Greetings,

I finally made apan to display graphs for server load!  Now it graphs
real data.

The problem is with check_unix_load script.  It uses the bourne shell
(#!/bin/sh) instead of bash shell (#!/bin/bash) in order top source
apan.defs.  That is why there was no data output from check_unix_load.
In apan.defs, it defines an array variable which was not supported in
bourne shell.

The strange thing is generate.cgi also uses the bourne shell but it
works fine.  Hm...

Hope this will help anyone encountering the same problem.

Regards,
Chan Chee Seng
gisccs at nus.edu.sg