Cached Configuration Settings

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Fri Aug 1 20:36:27 CEST 2003

Nope. They're all [/usr/local/nagios/bin/]nagios. An alternate, but far
less likely (not sure it's even possible) reason would be that the
information is stored in your status.sav file. Try deleting that when
all the nagios processes have been stopped and verified. I'm still
leaning toward the multiple process theory though because 99% of the
time that's what it is.

--
Marc

IP