RES: comments and Failover

Marcio Queiroz marcioqueiroz at vicom.com.br
Fri Aug 1 19:57:54 CEST 2003

Marc,

i tried to copy comment.log and it work´s, except, for one minor detail. The
acknowlagement note is there, but nagios still cosider the service/host as
not acknowlaged let, this is, i can do another acknowlage on the same
problem in the backup host. I don´t thing this is a big problem, but if i
could solve this it wolud be better.

Anyway, thank´s a lot, it is better now than it was before.

[]s

	Marcio Q.  Dall Agnol
	phone : 55-21-3873-5826
	Fax      : 55-21-3873-5845