distributed monitoring question

Thomas Fischer thomas.fischer at quadriga.com
Fri Aug 1 14:47:25 CEST 2003

Woooopppsss looks like my estimate of 12 months waiting time for 2.0 was a bit high ;op.

If you need a Beta Test site in the large scale let me know. We currently run a bit over 400 remote sites with about 100k hosts to be monitored. Since i am in a Beta stage with my setup i can test 2.0 straight away with a couple of sites so about 10 remote sites with 2500
hosts. If that sounds interesting for you let me know and i gladly use 2.0 in a beta environment as distributed setup.

Tom