[Nagios-users] Nagios 2.0 Event Broker and DB Support

Javier Castillo Alcibar javier.castillo at euroview-spain.com
Fri Aug 1 09:22:48 CEST 2003

Hi,

Ethan, I like it!!.

I see no problems with modules having access to internal nagios
structures. If you develop a good API, I'm sure
it will have no changes until you release new major versions of nagios.
Like linux kernel....

A suggestion: allow more than one module to handle the same event data.
Use some kind of priority to call those modules. In this way,
with an event data generated, nagios can call to mysql module, then
log_file module, then snmp_module .....

Regards,
Javier.