Mysql Support

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 30 20:33:34 CEST 2003

This would probably make it easier to write a web interface to manage it
as well.  I was thinking of writing a webmin plugin to modify the text
files, but creating a DB and pulling the data from there would be
easier.  It would be nice if you could pull the data from IRM or other
asset manager too so you could have all information about a host in one
place.....ummmm...*lots of ideas running around in head*

Dan