SNMP-TRAP from Cisco Routers

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Wed Apr 30 11:10:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

I want to implement SNMP-TRAP from Cisco Routers to my Nagios Box. Can I
do it without NSCA because I can use the SNMP-TRAP daemon on the Nagios
Box itself to receive all the traps and this I can do right now. But I
don't know how to process these traps into Nagios to generate alerts for
that. I want to make these services as Passive and not active. Can you
help me in this regard.

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
	                   Info Structure Services