Eventlog

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Apr 29 23:47:02 CEST 2003

This just in:  I've just learned of another took which might be another way to slice and dice the logs.  Found out about the Epylog log analyzer, courtesy of the author of yum:

Epylog:

http://linux.duke.edu/projects/epylog/

Yum:

http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/

Not sure how versatile Epylog would be, but apparently it does support syslog-ng.  Check out the sample output.

jc