How to configure to always alert via email, but only send pages during given windows

Brandon Gillespie brandon at roguetrader.com
Tue Apr 29 20:38:29 CEST 2003

I see in the contact configuration the ability to define a service
notification period, but I still want it to email me outside of that
period (so always email, only page during the window).  I see lots of
stuff for changing the window, but it all seems like an on or off
switch, nothing that allows a half-off state (so you still get the emails).

-Brandon Gillespie