[Nagios Plugins v1.3.0] check_mailq on Solaris

ifox at manu.com ifox at manu.com
Tue Apr 29 19:41:13 CEST 2003

All,

I'm getting the following error when trying to run the check_mailq plugin
on a Solaris 2.8 ("v8").

===================== snap shot==================================
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_mailq -w 3 -c 6
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_mailq line
110.
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_mailq line
110.
 | mailq =
Use of uninitialized value at /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_mailq line
111.
#

I get this regardless if the mailq is empty of it has any # of messages..

/usr/bin/mailq works as expected..

Anyone else come across this?

I have tried with two different version of perl  5.005_03 built for
sun4-solaris   and  v5.6.1 built for sun4-solaris
No luck..

                        any info most appreciated,

                                        - Ira