NSClient CPULoad: Division by zero

Martin, Stanley G Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com
Tue Apr 29 14:09:37 CEST 2003

The people at Sysinternals.com say that they access Performance Counters
to get the uptime. So, it seems you have a problem there, but we've not
yet solved the problem with the others.  We have reloaded performance
counters, re-applied Service Packs and Hot Fixes.  We're not quite sure
yet if one of the latest Hot Fixes may have broken this.  Microsoft's
resolution for missing perf counters is to re-apply SP and Hot Fixes.

Stanley G. Martin
System Administrator
Sprint - Enterprise Information & Sales Support