NSClient Addon

Jeyri Bautista jbautista at icnet.com.ve
Mon Apr 28 18:07:15 CEST 2003

Hi,

I want to use the NSCLient Addon.
I have running the NSClient service in the win-2000- server, and I
configure the checkcommand.cfg file in the /usr/local/nagios/etc, and copy
the check_nt file to /usr/local/nagios/libexec/.
The Output in the nagios is:
NSClient - ERROR:Malformed request or internal error. Check EventLog:None&2&60
and when I see the lof file in the Win2000 server only said Division by zero.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks

Jeyri