Getting images to work....

brett-- bjmarler at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:00:05 CEST 2003

I've read through some old posts regarding getting images to work for the "hostextinfo" section, however images are never displayed.

I believe I have the syntax correct. I have :

--
mrtg% grep -i physical_html cgi.cfg
physical_html_path=/usr/local/nagios/share

mrtg% grep -i hostextinfo cgi.cfg
hostextinfo[multia]=;redhat.gif;redhat.jpg;redhat.gd2;Redhat 5.1;;;
hostextinfo[pc-linux]=;redhat.gif;redhat.jpg;redhat.gd2;Redh at 7.2;;;
hostextinfo[mrtg]=;redhat.gif;redhat.jpg;redhat.gd2;Redhat 7.3;;;
hostextinfo[asroma]=;win40.gif;win40.jpg;win40.gd2;Windows XP;;;
--

In /usr/local/nagios/share I have the corresponding images outlined above, yet, images are never displayed when I go to "Status Map" section. I also receive no errors in /var/log/httpd/error_log regarding images not able to be loaded.

I'd also like to know how to display images in "service Detail" as the demo.square-box.com site has. Any hints/tips appreciated.

Thanks very much for any assistance.

Brett.
Melbourne, Australia.