Event Handlers

Andy andy at droidmcse.com
Fri Apr 25 17:14:20 CEST 2003

Does anybody use event handlers against a windows box?

I have been using an rexec service on a windows box, but it's a trial
copy and it's about to run out.  Also, my higher-ups would like to use
ssh instead of rexec.

I have found an open-source sshd server for windows  that uses cygwin
but I'm having problems getting it to cooperate.

What is everyone else doing (or not doing :) )

Thanks
Andy