suppress Host that is down

Cyril Bitterich bitteric-nagios-users at cip.informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Apr 25 16:36:31 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've got a special problem.

One computer using dual-boot uses different IP's for the different OS it
uses.
Now I want to monitor this host and know when the computer is down. I
know that I can suppress the mails by using opposed host-dependencies.
But I'd like to suppress the visible Host-Down alerts in the cgi's.

Right know I get a down host in the tactical overview and so on.
But in reality the host is not down but only in the other OS.

Do you have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Cyril