Problem with browser /chech_nrpe

Eric.RAZANAKOTO at valeo.com Eric.RAZANAKOTO at valeo.com
Fri Apr 25 14:47:04 CEST 2003

hi,

I am trying to get report from AIX servers only check_disk, with command
line every thing is ok and with browser, the services are unknown !!!
In ths nagios.cfg I can read that lines :

SERVICE NOTIFICATION: nagios;vdfsap03;Disk
TMP;UNKNOWN;notify-by-epager;Incorrect command line arguments supplied

In services.cfg I have :

# Service definition
define service{
      use                     generic-service         ; Name of service
template to use

      host_name               vdfsap03.stouen.vd.valeo
      service_description           Disk TMP
      is_volatile             0
      check_period                  24x7
      max_check_attempts            1
      normal_check_interval         10
      retry_check_interval          1
      contact_groups                nt-admins
      notification_interval         120
      notification_period           24x7
      notification_options          w,u,c,r
      check_command
check_nrpe!command[check_disk_tmp]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk 85
95 /tmp

checkcommand.cfg is not changed and have the lines with check_nrpe...

I don't use inetd, I use daemon on the remote server to launch nrpe.

So do you know what 's the matter ?

Regards,

Eric RAZANAKOTO

"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the named
recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and
its
disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named
recipient, please return it immediately to its sender at the above address
and destroy it."