Different groups views

Dean Bishop dbishop at ehvert.com
Fri Apr 25 13:55:11 CEST 2003

I believe that the only way to accomplish this would be to create two
hostgroups.

The only disadvantages I can see to this approach are:
1) the hostgroup.cfg is a bit more complicated in that you must ensure
synchronization between the definitions (it would be possible to
inadvertently define two different contactgroups and two different
hostchecks etc) and

2)some pages will take longer and list the servers in each of the
hostgroups.

Notifications and checks will be performed normally.

Later,
dean