Problem with sections "contacts"

Andrzej Wisniewski awi at id.pl
Fri Apr 25 09:55:03 CEST 2003

Hi

I have two host groups : Linux and Windows.
There are two contact_groups like : linux-admins and windows-admins.

I found in manual that : "contact_groups: This is a list of the short
names of the contact groups that should be notified whenever there are
problems (or recoveries) with any of the hosts in this host group.
Multiple contact groups should be separated by commas."

I found in this same manual that contact in service section means
exactly this same.

I have a question : whitch "contact" is more important ?

If I write some service with contact="Linux-admins" (host Samba) and
this host (Samba) I push in Windows host group where
contact_group="Windows" who takes a notification ? Windows-admins or
Linux-admins (maybe both) ?

AndY