using include statements

Jonathan Nichols jnichols at pbp.net
Fri Apr 25 05:11:33 CEST 2003

Evening, all!
	I'm currently monitoring 56 services on 16 hosts. My
/etc/nagios/services.cfg file is getting reeeeeally long. Would it be at
all possible to tell it to include other files? IE

/etc/nagios/services.cfg:
include ../mailservers/mail1.cfg
include ../webservers/www1.cfg
include ../webservers/www2.cfg
include ../routers/cisco-72b.cfg

Would that work? I honestly have not tried it yet because a)It's almost
Friday and b)freeze on making crazy changes to systems. :-)

Thanks for any advice!

-Jonathan