Availability and trends report

Jeyri Bautista jbautista at icnet.com.ve
Thu Apr 24 17:26:33 CEST 2003

Hi,

When I generate the availability or trends report for a host o service, I
see differents values depending of  first assumed host state, when I select
Unspecified state, the report show 0% Up, Down and unreachable, when I
select Host Up, the report show me 100% up and 0% in the other state, when
I select Host Down, the report show me 100% down state, and 0% in the other
states.

I don´t know what is happen. Anybody can help me?

Jeyri