Is nagat worth using?

Matthias Eichler mylists at ame.de
Thu Apr 24 17:15:01 CEST 2003

Hi Jeff,

my oppinion: in generell NAGAT is worth using it, especially for giving
some input for improvements (which MUST be still made there) to the
developers.
Unfortunately the developer team of NAGAT seems to be a bit...well...let
me say, it seems to me as they hold their winter-sleep...;-)

In "small" environments (we have just 3 admins here where everybody can
do everything) you can really use it well, but if you look for more
specific user rights you will not find anything in NAGAT!
That's why we will programm this maybe in the next few weeks, months.

I found no problems with handling a lot of services and hosts, I just
found problems with the GUI, sorting stuff etc...

Greetings from Munich,

Matthias

--
Matthias Eichler <mylists at ame.de>