Aix monitoring

Steve Dussaux stevox2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 11:13:27 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'd like to monitor memory and processor usage on AIX.
I've tried to access to these values by SNMP but unfortunately AIX SNMP Agent doesn't provide
these values.
So i'm thinking to use an other type of Nagios plugin to get these values.
I'd like to have not install additional programs on AIX boxes.

What plugins do you advise me ?

Thanks,
Steve