report

Dinesh Raj dinesh.v at net4india.net
Thu Apr 24 09:27:56 CEST 2003

hi all,
    can we print reports of this gui not only through web can i take
printout of this .
is there seperate script or something
anyone help me

Regards,

V.Dinesh Raj
Engineer Networking
Net 4 India Ltd.,
No-17,Khader Nawaz khan road,
Nungambakkam,
Chennai-600024,
Tel: +91 044 28333511 Extn.310

information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.