Serviceextinfo file...

Michael S. Kazmier mkazmier at sofast.net
Wed Apr 23 23:51:49 CEST 2003

I have a service ext info file configured in cgi.cfg as:
xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/serviceextinfo.cfg

Next, I have a record configured in the serviceextinfo.cfg file as:

define serviceextinfo{

                host_name               test

                service_description     testservice

                notes_url               /nagios/cgi-bin/test.cgi

               }

I have the test host and service configured and working fine.  The notes_url
works when defined in the hostextinfo.cfg (which is not on at the same time
I am working with the serviceextinfo) but I cannot get it to work with the
services, which is where I need it.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike