Hosts and services viewable based on individual authentication

Cian O'Sullivan cian at logic.bm
Wed Apr 23 15:48:04 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have about 800 hosts that are being watched by Nagios.  I want to give individuals access to their own hosts, and be able to generate reports, or schedule downtime for their hosts on an individual host by host basis.

user a
user b
user c

host a
host b
host c

Can I have it so someone logs in, and based on their username it will only display "host a" if user a logged in?

I currently have a system like this working for Cricket, where the cgi looks at your logged in name, and will only display hosts listed in a database for that user.

Any comments on this?

Cheers

cian