[Nagiosplug-help] perfdata output of Nagios Plugins 1.3.0

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Wed Apr 23 03:27:32 CEST 2003

About the timeframe for 1.4 - there is no deadline that has yet been
proposed as a number of relatively significant changes are being made...

IPv6 support
check_disk - without going to df (GNU binutils code support)
check_snmp - using net-snmp api and lib; remove limitation on oids
check_dns/check_dig/check_netdns - possible consolidations/ new functions.

Also we recently talked about adding gettext and i18n support to the
plugin output.

There will be a 1.3.x release as fixes are still being applied to that
branch.

So if you have aptches for check_snmp perfdata, that can be integrated
into 1.3.x - we will include it.

If we doen't see any major influx of bug reports on 1.3, and new 1.3.x
release may be made late May/early June.

-sg