uname output plugin?

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Wed Apr 23 00:01:30 CEST 2003

Has anybody come up with a way to monitor kernel versions on machines
using Nagios and NRPE? I'm thinking about writing something like this, but
I don't want to redo something that's already been tried. Thoughts?

-mp

--
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about
human nature that the only life we have created so far is purely destructive.