check_traffic and RRD

Chris Losch Chris.Losch at newham.gov.uk
Tue Apr 22 13:32:48 CEST 2003

Just to let you know, you are not alone.

I had hoped that a new version would be released with fixes to the bugs
mentioned in the make-config script. It has yet to happen, and i have
written to the author for an ETA, but have had no reply as of yet (so if ya
reading my check_traffic author, please let us know).